Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dave's Birthday and Wings

Shaking a margarita is my new (additional) talent!

My daughter Kate-Lynn and Llewellyn celebrate my birthday 

Ayre Aviation's Instructors Larry and Warren (left) with mates and fellow pilot-students Marc, Llewellyn and Brad. Both Marc and Brad have their NPL licences, like mine and have both followed me in doing a conversion to the higher rated PPL licence.

Guesthouse co-owner Dave's birthday co-incided with Ayre Aviation's Awards evening, so it was a double celebration as Dave received his PPL pilot's Certificate and wings, followed by a braai with friends, family and his instructors.

Tonight we are off to the Good Food and Wine Show - anyone coming to join us? Give me a shout on 083-7033329. It's a great Durban event.
 

No comments: